It is crucially important for us to protect your privacy and secure any personal data you share with us. We will always be transparent with you about what we do with your personal data.
Address: Wrzosowa 10E, 45-470 Opole, Poland
We are “Meraki Agnieszka Zacher” and our registered address is Wrzosowa 10E, Opole 45-470, Poland. Meraki is a “data controller” of any personal data it may collect, process and hold about you, unless we inform you otherwise.
1. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect from you directly can include: name, surname, email, phone number, address, your company: name, address, details required to proceed with an order and prepare an invoice.
2. When do we collect your personal data?
We only collect your personal data when you are asked to share them through our contact form or when you make an order or register an account. The only purpose of collecting your data is to answer your inquiry, communicate with you, complete an order and thereafter cooperate as stipulated by it.
3. What are our legal justifications for doing so?
We process personal data when we believe doing so furthers the legitimate interest of us:
- Contact form
- Order information
- Financial information
Consent: In some cases, we process personal data based on the consent you grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process personal data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
4. How do we secure your personal data and how long do we store it?
5. Your rights
You can request us at any time to review, update or stop storing and processing your data.
6. Who do we share your personal data with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. We do not share your data with any third companies, with a possible exception of our associates (e.g. accounting office) and strictly in accord with the services we provide to you and your business. We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The website https://meraki-art.pl (hereinafter referred to as the Website) does not collect any information automatically except for the information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (cookies) are small text files that a website stores on the user’s end device when the user visits that website. They contain first and foremost the name of the website of their origin, a unique number and the end device storage time.
- The Website Administrator is Meraki Agnieszka Zacher.
- The Website Administrator uses the cookies to:
a) adjust the Website content to the user’s preferences. In particular, those files recognize the user’s device so that the Website can be displayed in a way matching that user’s preferences;
b) prepare statistics which show the users’ preferences and behavior. The analysis of those statistics is anonymous and enables the Administrator to adjust the Website to the current trends as well as assess Website popularity.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary – they are stored till the user leaves the Website (by opening another website or closing the browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the user’s end device for a period defined in their parameters or until the user deletes them.
- The user can change the settings of their browser any time to disallow cookies or be informed every time cookies are placed in their device. You can check other available options in the settings of your browser. Please remember that most browsers allow cookie storage in end devices by default.
- The Website Administrator wishes to inform the users that changes to their browser settings may limit the access to certain Website functions. The cookies used by the Website may be made available to the entities cooperating with the Administrator.